Precision Metal Stamping Service in China
Our stamping technology combines top of the line metal stamping equipment with a high level of quality control to ensure productivity and produce cost effective parts with the highest quality and tightest tolerances, we can provide you with accuracy and speed for both short and long term production processes.
We work closely with our customers to develop effective solutions and innovations! From build and test to volume production, we create creative design solutions to critical problems in tool and die manufacturing that result in higher profitability for our customers.
With high efficiency, strong production capacity, high precision and consistent quality, we have been recognized as a leading manufacturer and supplier of stamping dies in China.
Our precision stamping technology capabilities include:
- Precision stamping process
- Precision stamping parts for small to large quantities of the full range of metals
- Precision stamping die design and fabrication
- Wide range of stamping sizes (25 to 160 tons, speeds up to 1500spm)
- Punching and cutting
Our custom metal stamping methods are fast, reliable and versatile. We provide our customers with parts that deliver superior performance. In addition, we offer ancillary services to provide our customers with end-to-end solutions that including:
- Threaded,Countersunk heads,Numbering,Embossed elements,Trademark
- Vibratory Finishing,Electroplating,E-coating
- Heat treatment,Stress Release
- Pick & Place
- Screw insertion
- Reel to Reel
Standardized, specialized and ultra-stable high-precision stamping die system design capability.
- Adopt the internal guide pillar made by AGATHON, the world’s most precise guide pillar manufacturer, Switzerland.
- The template material is standard with TIANWEN Daido DC11, which has been treated with ultra-low temperature and tempered for many times; the punch and cutter are made of wear-resistant, impact-resistant and ultra-long life HYPERION tungsten steel, together with upper die holder 7075 aluminum alloy and lower die holder 55C steel. The structure of the release core ensures super stable product size.
- In the mold processing, the precision mold thickness tolerance is controlled within ±0.002mm, the parallelism of upper and lower die holders is within ±0.005mm, and the maximum speed is 1200spm per minute, which can produce 120H continuously without dimensional change.
Rich capability of precision forming of stamping materials.
- For more than ten years, we have accumulated and covered more than ten kinds of copper precision stamping applications: such as C2680, C2600, C5210, C5240, C5191, 7025, 7035, C1100, beryllium copper such as C17410, C17510, C17200, C19210, C19400;
- Stainless steel, such as SUS201, SUS301, SUS304, SUS316, SUS420, SUS430 ;
- Iron and aluminum products, such as SPCC, SPEC, 3003, Al1006, Al5052, etc. We have the ability to develop and manufacture precision stamping dies with complex structure and difficult molding.
Precision stamping mold
Development and manufacturing ability of precision stamping die with complex structure and difficult forming
Tolerance ± 0.005;0.35 pitch BTB terminal, most tolerance ± 0.010， partial dimensional tolerance ± 0.005;
The airbag connector of famous Japanese company has a material thickness of 0.640mm and a needle width of 0.640. It is not allowed to turn over, deform or skew. The shape and position tolerance is ± 0.0150
Integrated circuit products, shape and dimension tolerance ± 0.010， partial dimensional tolerance ± 0.005;
Integrated circuit products of a famous company,The dimension tolerance of spring height is ± 0.020
Precision stamping and drawing process, smooth surface, completely replace the lathe, CNC, extrusion and other composite processing, to achieve stable mass production;
Our deep drawn stamping services and multi step ironing process can be applied to a variety of materials such as brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, cold rolled steel,galvanized steel and inconel.